Remote fraud attempts are multiplying and the methods used are becoming more and more sophisticated. Zenpark warns you against fraudulent calls, mails or SMS that you could receive to connect to your account or sell you a service outside of our website or mobile application.
Zenpark has learned that its brand is used for fraudulent purposes by individuals or companies proposing investments in car park real estate with "guaranteed return" for which Zenpark would be a "partner", or posing as its employees or managers.
Zenpark SA has never contracted with these individuals and has never solicited them. These are fraudulent activities and facts that have been brought to the attention of the competent authorities.
Any doubts about a call, email or SMS received? Here are a few simple checks to find out if Zenpark is talking to you:
1. We do not offer any investment in car park property. Neither in our offers for private individuals, nor in our range of services for businesses.
2. To reserve a parking space or rent one by the month, you can only do so via our website https://zenpark.com or via the Zenpark mobile application if you are a private individual, and via our website https://zenpark.pro for professionals.
3. The e-mail addresses by which we contact you as part of your service are firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
4. Emails coming from the domain name firstname.lastname@example.org are not emails from Zenpark SA (Banque de France blacklist available here https://www.abe-infoservice.fr/liste-noire-tableau-filtre).
5. We never contact you by telephone except in the event of an emergency related to your parking (availability of the car park, your space, obstructed parking, etc.) or as part of the use of our reservation service, or monthly rental if you are a private individual.
6. All payments must be made exclusively by VISA or Mastercard via the website https://zenpark.com or via the Zenpark mobile application if you are a private individual.
If you have been contacted with a proposal to invest in a car park and/or if you have been a victim of their actions, we invite you to lodge a complaint, as we have already done, and to report any fraudulent elements on the official portal for reporting illegal content on the Internet: internet-signalement.gouv.fr. and to report it to us at email@example.com .
For more information, please refer to the AMF's warning in its press release dated 16 June 2020 and again in its press release dated 2 November 2022.