Do you detect a fire inside or outside one of our car parks?
- For the Fire part.🔥
- Immediately notify the caretaker or call 18 or 112. ✆
- Try to fight the fire using the nearest means. Attack the fire at the base using fire extinguishers.
- Do not take risks
- Do not use water on fuel or oil fires.
- In the heat and smoke, get down. Fresh air is close to the ground. 💨
- For the Evacuation part.🏃♂️
Head for the nearest emergency exit.
Do not run.
Do not shout.
Do not use lifts or loading hoists.
Do not turn back.
Only return to your vehicle with the permission of the fire brigade. 🚗
How can I change my personal data?
In order to modify your personal data, we suggest you log in to your member area from our Zenpark mobile app or from our website. 📱
You can change your email address, phone number, billing address, delivery address, number plate or your credit card via your member area. 🗒
If the personal data to be deleted/modified is not among this list, please contact our Customer Service.
Zenpark protects all your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 28 June 2018 (RGPD).
On the website, at the bottom right.
On the Zenpark mobile app, the first 4 lines of the "More" section.